7/20/2013
I have onions all over my house right now and I am freezing, drying and cooking with them. A couple tips for you.. the More they make you cry the healthier they are for you. Onions help us with allergies, keep our blood sugar level good, ... the onions that stay in the soil longer aren't as healthy.. but don't avoid.. also the deeper color red and yellow more healthy. Also they are good for your heart, known for their anti inflammatory products good for you when not feeling well.
Don't put them in the refrigerator they store better. They also have the lowest pesticides on them. Clay and I love onions on everything. Have you heard about leaving onions around the house to get rid of the flu? Well, it isn't true.. but I do think that anytime you eat onion it does help keep you healthy... but hey if you put onion around your house... hey.. it can't hurt .. :)
*******************************************************************************
One of my favorite people is George Washington Carver he prayed for uses for the peanut and God showed him all kinds of uses.. There is untapped wisdom in the Lord.. pray for wisdom.. he may show you some great uses for the onion for your family. Stay balanced though and don't get weird.. on us k? Uses I use onions for now...
soups, eggs, lots and lots in chicken soup when someone isn't feeling well.
*******************************************************************************
THANK YOU to HOT POCKETS for sending us 2 coupons for 40 cents off. My guys love hot pockets.
*******************************************************************************
I want to load up on my yarn for this reason...
plyed yarn - several strands mixed together
cotton yarn is great for babies.
etc.. If you would like to learn how to crochet.. stick around I will be sharing how to get started this year so you can start to learn this great skill and pass this on to your children.
***************************************************************************************
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Say hi to us on twitter @R47R tell us your favorite onion story!
No comments:
Post a Comment